zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Seo Yeon Lee<seo-yeon....@linecorp.com>
Subject [Vote]New logo candidates
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2019 06:52:38 GMT
Hello all-
I'm glad to support Zipkin community on behalf of LINE.
​
To summarize the previous discussion on the Gitter,
there are 15 samples of new logo. So I'm going to collect the top 3. After the designer will
make varied versions based on the top 3.
​
Please take a look at those on below google form link, and feel free to vote or leave comments.
(Only 8 responses for now)
https://forms.gle/Cro8uGprEQn4G6W26
​
Lee Seo Yeon
Developer Relations / Open source manager

42, Hwangsaeul-ro 360beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, 13591, Korea

Email seo-yeon.lee@linecorp.com