zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Seo Yeon Lee<seo-yeon....@linecorp.com>
Subject Re: [Vote]New logo candidates
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2019 08:47:36 GMT
Actually I was a little bit confused on that. Thanks for clarifying it, Adrian.
Then next samples will have only 'Zipkin'.
​
By the way, I made the form visible so that anyone can see the result briefly.
​
Best Regards,
Seo-yeon.
​
-----Original Message-----
From: "Adrian Cole"<adrian.f.cole@gmail.com>
To: <dev@zipkin.apache.org>;
Sent: 2019-06-03 (월) 17:26:06 (GMT+09:00)
Subject: Re: [Vote]New logo candidates

thanks very much, Seo Yeon. This is really helpful to not only have some
logo choices, but also help moderating the selection!

One thing is I think we want the logo choices to say just Zipkin or Apache
Zipkin (not OpenZipkin) as this will help clarify the brand.

I think when you first started helping us we were not yet incubating in
Apache, but this has changed.

Best!
-A