zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrianc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zipkin (incubating) version 2.13.0
Date Wed, 15 May 2019 12:09:58 GMT
fixed all the things (but 1) mentioned, Ignasi. Some were very old README glitches (pre ASF).
There's only one thing which I suspect not a blocker, but I did want to follow up on. forked
a thread on that here https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a7a9d52b91128a932329448a3fda62a077a6c94ccfec0e734ef30722@%3Cdev.zipkin.apache.org%3E