zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: On constant feedback from various people that we've missed something
Date Sat, 11 May 2019 06:19:11 GMT
May I ask what is the last feedback received about the last notification?
Is it the one from Henk?

Looking at the announcement, I miss there a link to the actual Apache
release (or to a page to download it as the main release artifact). Apache
releases are source releases, and that is not linked in the email, directly
or indirectly (and those are the only artifacts that were voted upon!). I
don't know if you are referring to other feedback, but this is an issue I
see in this announcement.

I think you could safely use the template used by jclouds [1], where it
points to a download page with all the info. This means you'll need to
create such a page similar to the jclouds one in your site (promote the ASF
release first and explain how to download, check, etc), but this is
something you'll need for graduation anyway, as I pointed out in the
release vote thread.

HTH,

I.

[1] https://s.apache.org/jclouds212