zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Zoltán Nagy <abe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zipkin (incubating) version 2.13.0
Date Wed, 01 May 2019 21:26:27 GMT
+1, thank you!

Checked:

* Source archive has expected name
* SHA512 checksum is correct
* Provided GPG key is in KEYS file
* GPG signature is valid, made with the provided key
* Base dir in archive has expected name
* Git tree at provided revision matches source archive
* DISCLAIMER and NOTICE look good
* LICENSE looks good
* Source archive builds cleanly, tests pass

---

Re. verification tool:
* .github is OK to have in the source dist, I've just pushed a commit to
make the tool not complain about it.
* zipkin/dependency-reduced-pom.xml will also not trigger a warning,
pending confirmation in
https://github.com/openzipkin-contrib/apache-release-verification/pull/33
* The gitignore check is wonky, might need to just not exist; disabled for
now, tracking in
https://github.com/openzipkin-contrib/apache-release-verification/issues/32
* The binary stuff is indeed all false positives, downgraded it to say
[NOTE] instead of [FAIL] for now, tracking in
https://github.com/openzipkin-contrib/apache-release-verification/issues/31
* There are some rough edges around the repo name generation; details in
the issue linked by Raja. To make it go for now, the magic incantation is:
--zipname-template
'apache-{module}{dash_incubating}-{version}-source-release'
--github-reponame-template '{incubator_dash}{module}.git'