zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On constant feedback from various people that we've missed something
Date Sat, 11 May 2019 06:29:22 GMT
yep this is in response to the last note also our RMs always asking about
if we should use Dubbo's stuff (on chat).

it is hard for me to track all the spurious issues and possibly using the
jclouds one will still result in spurious issues raised by different people.

glad to use jclouds as a starting base but I think we will want some
tracking when people tell us we did something wrong and I cant think an
easier way than wiki history at the moment.