zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Can we please rally to get out of the incubator?
Date Thu, 16 May 2019 07:59:55 GMT
This is addressed specifically to mentors.

Can one or more of you please help us get out of the incubator. I
think if we are honest, no one is going to want to release ten
projects with the additional votes required from unrelated people.
Currently, our votes don't matter and it is kindof frustrating to go
through measures and track multiple things.

Specifically, can someone please help identifying the boxes to tick
and help make sure these are ticked before folks like be get burned
out.

I don't think the incubator is designed for 10 repo projects, and we
certainly will have more experience than many after releasing even one
version per repo. We need to figure out how to get to a place of
autonomy, iotw.
-A