zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject On constant feedback from various people that we've missed something
Date Sat, 11 May 2019 01:42:51 GMT
It seems that no one has a correct template as regardless of who we
copy, and regardless of if they have graduated or not, someone in the
IPMC can find a problem in our email notifications. To reduce this
friction, I've created a wiki where we can paste the last known good
template. If you get advice from a passer-by, please cite that note
when changing the email template so that we can track how often these
things drift.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZIPKIN/Email+templates

TL;DR; copying dubbo's process isn't working