zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng Wu <wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we please rally to get out of the incubator?
Date Thu, 16 May 2019 12:39:00 GMT
Hi.

In my mind, the incubator process means the PPMC understand how to release, and what need
to be checked.
Because project could accept new repository after graduation, new dependency could be added
too.

From I recognized, zipkin project has already several PPMC members do the releases successfully
in different repos.
With a very detailed check list and guide to new PMC.

I think release should not be a block.

Sheng Wu
Apache Skywalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin