zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Andriy Redko <drr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: zipkin-ui and zipkin-lens images
Date Wed, 01 May 2019 11:03:33 GMT
Hi Raja,

Very good question, I didn't find any explicit statement regarding binary resource but
it seems to be 100% legitimate since these are integral part of many projects (with UIs in

particular). SkyWalking incubator is a good example, they actually include images into
source distribution. Hope it helps.

@Sheng, do you remember any formal discussions on the subject?
Thanks!

Best Regards,