zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From "吴晟 Sheng Wu" <wu.sh...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: should we move zipkin and zipkin-reporter next also?
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2019 01:00:09 GMT
I think moving faster is good idea. We have many repos in waiting list, right?

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin

From Wu Sheng 's phone.

From: Adrian Cole <adrian.f.cole@gmail.com>
Date: Sun,Mar 31,2019 5:54 PM
To: dev <dev@zipkin.apache.org>
Subject: Re: should we move zipkin and zipkin-reporter next also?

Hi, team.

I noticed that it takes a while to get a repo moved by infra [1].
Also, I'm having to do non-ASF zipkin releases manually as travis
release fails literally every time now.

My thinking is to add zipkin-reporter-java and zipkin to the queue for
moving, and just go ahead and migrate them. Ideally, this saves
nagging (as INFRA can do them at the same time), and also save manual
deploying for where it is needed?

Anyone against or have other feedback?
-A