zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Tommy Ludwig <tommylud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zipkin Layout Factory (incubating) version 0.0.5
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2019 03:33:33 GMT
+1

I have run the following for verification:
docker run --rm -ti abesto/openzipkin-contrib-apache-release-verification --project zipkin
--module zipkin-layout-factory --version 0.0.5 --gpg-key 50D90C2C --git-hash 23dbddb426b4113c4b8633808b9ff0df3454e201
--repo dev --zipname-template 'apache-{module}{dash_incubating}-{version}-source-release'
--github-reponame-template '{incubator_dash}{module}.git'

[PASS] Source archive has expected name
[PASS] SHA512 checksum is correct
[PASS] Provided GPG key is in KEYS file
[PASS] GPG signature is valid, made with the provided key
[PASS] Base dir in archive has expected name
[PASS] Git tree at provided revision matches source archive
[PASS] No .gitignore-d files in source archive
[PASS] DISCLAIMER and NOTICE look good
[PASS] LICENSE looks good
[PASS] No binary files in the release

I also checked that `mvn test` compiles and runs tests successfully.