zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Jorge Quilcate <quilcate.jo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zipkin Layout Factory (incubating) version 0.0.5
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2019 10:31:49 GMT
Thanks for the additional checks Adrian and Sheng!

The vote has passed with 5x +1 and no other votes. Thanks for taking the time to participate!

Voting +1 were: Zoltan, Adrian, Tommy, Jose Carlos, and Mick.

I will continue the process by initiating the IPMC vote

Jorge.

On 4/29/19 11:41 AM, Adrian Cole wrote:
> I just double-checked the dist and looks like the rat excludes are
> there and mvn install works etc. I think an old commit possibly didn't
> work, but the commit on this release does. I think we are good to go.
>
> Thanks for looking closely! we definitely prefer to have things in a
> pass state by the time we go IPMC vote.
>
> Best,
> -a
>
> On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 5:24 PM Adrian Cole <adrian.f.cole@gmail.com> wrote:
>> weird that should have made Jenkins fail.. rat itself is not critical unless it stops
the build from working. rat is just another faulty tool we use

>> On Mon, Apr 29, 2019, 4:39 PM Sheng Wu <wu.sheng.841108@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I noticed this release rat check fails. Because of the following files
>>> 1. DEPENDENCIES
>>> 2. README.adoc