zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Devins-Suresh <badev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can someone help restore functionality of our website
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2019 20:00:23 GMT
Oh right. Yeah. We could do a JavaScript redirect with a "we have moved"
message or something. Would be good to just get users used to us being at
Apache instead, and solve the bookmark problem.

To be more SEO friendly maybe we could find some way of serving redirect
Maybe that's a solution since GH pages doesn't support that AFAIK