zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng Wu <wush...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zipkin API (incubating) version 0.2.1
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2019 08:17:42 GMT
Hi

>From the dist source tar, there are thift/proto/yml files in there.

The question, "Which files should be included in the source release?",
could be only answered by the community.
The incubator and foundation just make sure the copyright/license are right.

Based on my understanding, these thrift and yml files belong to Zipkin, so
include or exclude are both fine.

If I get the wrong context, please point out :)

Thanks.

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Zoltán Nagy <abesto@apache.org> 于2019年4月26日周五 下午4:02写道: