zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng Wu <wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zipkin API (incubating) version 0.2.1
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2019 01:34:14 GMT
Hi Willem

This release is not trying to deliver any binary release. It includes
yaml/thrift/proto, which make dependency project to build based on the same
protocols,
especially in multiple languages cases, IDL files are better than binary
always.
I think we just need to add an introduction about this release jar only
includes IDL in README next time.

Could you consider to change your vote?

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Willem Jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com> 于2019年4月30日周二 上午9:07写道: