zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Zoltán Nagy <abe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zipkin API (incubating) version 0.2.1
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2019 08:38:01 GMT
Thank you for clarifying! That makes total sense. That means once a new
release is cut with DISCLAIMER in there, we should be good to go.

I've updated the checker script to explicitly allow CONTRIBUTING(.md) to be
missing from the source archive, and started tracking the story of
configuring allowed git-release diffs per repo in
https://github.com/openzipkin-contrib/apache-release-verification/issues/20.