zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Zoltán Nagy <abe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: can someone help restore functionality of our website
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2019 19:19:07 GMT
 I'll start looking at the website problems in an hour or so to at least
put out the current fires, please shout if there's already ongoing work so
we don't step on each others toes.

Regarding zipkin.io, my current understanding is we cannot do that: ASF
doesn't serve custom domains unless in very special circumstances (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16996) for more on this. We'll
need to update everything to zipkin.apache.org, and set up a redirect at
zipkin.io to zipkin.apache.org.