zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Zoltán Nagy <abe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zipkin API (incubating) version 0.2.1
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2019 17:54:05 GMT
Sorry, I'm gonna be picky vote -1: the source archive (as well as the repo,
though that's not as important) is missing the DISCLAIMER file.

I also notice there are a bunch of files/folders that are in the git repo
at commit 1e7797f72c5132d9ccc5612de949dc3f3fe312b6, but not in the source
archive; can you confirm they're all intentional? (I'm not seeing an issue,
just want to make sure): CONTRIBUTING.md, javadoc/, package.json, pom.xml,
src/, validate.js

The comment about artifact naming from zipkin-layout-factory applies here
as well.

Thank you for your work on setting up these releases!