zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Zoltán Nagy <abe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zipkin API (incubating) version 0.2.1
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2019 07:58:33 GMT
+1

[PASS] Source archive has expected name
[PASS] SHA512 checksum is correct
[PASS] Provided GPG key is in KEYS file
[PASS] GPG signature is valid, made with the provided key
[PASS] Base dir in archive has expected name
[PASS] No .gitignore-d files in source archive
[PASS] DISCLAIMER and NOTICE look good
[PASS] LICENSE looks good
[PASS] No binary files in the release
[PASS] Source archive builds cleanly

Git / release archive differences only as discussed above.