zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject new committer: Anuraag Agrawal
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2019 00:49:04 GMT
The Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Incubating Zipkin
has invited Anuraag Agrawal to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

For nearly 3 years, Anuraag Agrawal (goes by Rag and is anuraaga on
github) has been doing good work in Zipkin. He wrote our first
Elasticsearch implementation in 2016 while a part of LINE, and
continues to contribute large features today at Infostellar (such as
Armeria integration, GCP support and distroless docker). Rag routinely
attends workshops, presents about zipkin and also contributes to wiki
and support. Basically, he acts as an owner of the project.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there
is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable
better productivity.

Thank you for your efforts and welcome, Rag!