zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2019 22:41:25 GMT
Hi, team.

You may have noticed that INFRA have moved the following repos

zipkin-layout-factory
zipkin-api
b3-propagation
zipkin

(zipkin-reporter-java had an access glitch on our end, should be done soon)

This means the next release will be apache from each of these. I offer
to handle the main zipkin repo as it probably will be some more
effort. Any volunteers to handle the others?

Notably, zipkin-api and zipkin-layout-factory publish a single jar to
maven. zipkin-api may need a bit more effort as it also publishes to a
website we might want to change to the apache URL. While
b3-propagation has a maven build, I don't think we actually release
anything, so that one should be somewhat less effort.

See ya!
-A