zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zipkin API (incubating) version 0.2.1
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2019 00:04:11 GMT
spamming, but there's a lot of context with IDL.. people still
copy/pasta our IDL files. One good thing about having finally a source
distribution is we can well.. have a versioned source distribution of
all the IDL files needed. I'm looking forward to this as unlike
compiled and packaged binary projects, this particular repo stands
alone as source. We've never had a complete source dist here before!