zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next up: ASF incubating source releases!
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2019 08:44:18 GMT
y'all have been super helpful. Thanks especially zoltan for saving our
website :)

Brian, a lot of folks have been having access issues.. you might want
to verify you are ok. Since we don't use b3 as a dependency anywhere
should be ok.

I'm working on zipkin-reporter-java next.

NOTE NOTE next week is "golden week" in Japan, so some of these repos
might spike a release vote prior to allow folks to vote before
collecting gold.

-A