zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Who wants to make Zipkin server's first release in Apache?
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2019 12:52:19 GMT
Hi, team.

I'd like to offer the honors to whoever wants to pull the trigger on
zipkin 2.13.0 release. I hope that I've cleared the path, but I think
it is important for us all to give a try at releasing once.

This involves cutting the release and sending the vote notification.
Following dubbo's thing is pretty darned close [1], but you can ask
Jorge and I (unless Jorge volunteers, but yeah he can also ask
himself). We are doing nothing special, so any ASF experienced person
should also be able to help.

It is possibly a good idea to check with at least one person on gitter
before you send the email to start the vote (to avoid a false start).

"as far as I know"  there are no demons in this one, at least after
the test lib change is merged anyway.

So, who wants to perform Zipkin server's first release on Apache?
-A

[1] https://dubbo.incubator.apache.org/en-us/blog/prepare-an-apache-release.html
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-zipkin/pull/2546 is merged.