zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From José Carlos Chávez <jcchav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zipkin API (incubating) version 0.2.1
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2019 07:42:03 GMT
+1

[PASS] Source archive has expected name
[PASS] SHA512 checksum exists with expected name
[PASS] KEYS file exists
[PASS] ASC checksum exists with expected name
[PASS] SHA512 checksum is correct
[PASS] Provided GPG key is in KEYS file
[PASS] GPG signature is valid, made with the provided key
[PASS] Source archive can be unzipped
[PASS] Base dir in archive has expected name
[PASS] Git tree at provided revision matches source archive

José Carlos Chávez