zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From José Carlos Chávez <jcchav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zipkin Layout Factory (incubating) version 0.0.5
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2019 04:48:43 GMT
+1 great work Jorge!

[PASS] Source archive has expected name.
[PASS] SHA512 checksum is correct.
[PASS] Provided GPG key is in KEYS file.
[PASS] GPG signature is valid, made with the provided key.
[PASS] Base dir in archive has expected name.
[PASS] Git tree at provided revision matches source archive.
[PASS] No .gitignore-d files in source archive.
[PASS] DISCLAIMER and NOTICE look good.
[PASS] LICENSE looks good.

José Carlos