zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zipkin API (incubating) version 0.2.1
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2019 01:47:22 GMT
I found out the explains of those files which are not in the source
release kit from Adrian's reply.
I just past a less verbose version of it in case someone wants to verify it:

javadoc  <- dummy file for maven
package.json <- used in CI: checks the json api yaml for syntax errors
pom.xml <- different proto-only distribution
/src  <- dummy source dir for maven
validate.js  <- used in CI: checks the json api yaml for syntax

So I change my vote from -1 to +1.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem