zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Zoltán Nagy <abe...@abesto.net>
Subject Re: devopsing the gitpack
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2019 14:39:20 GMT
Huh. That's smart! A Maven repo that builds artifacts on demand from the
version you specify? Cool stuff!

I'm unclear on how this would get us closer to Docker images though. Sure
we can use JitPack to build the artifacts for us, but we still need to
build the Docker image around it somewhere, and publish it ourselves. Or am
I missing something?

--
Zoltán Nagy
https://abesto.net