zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject devopsing the gitpack
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2019 13:08:34 GMT
Hi, folks.

It might be that I accidentally evoked a way for us to do pull request
docker images or nightlies. Sergei (bsideup) mentioned to me that gitpack
can be an option for these things. I dont know if it conflicts or doesnt
conflict with the concept of nightlies in ASF, but worth exploring?

this is primarily us looking less frequent releases due to having better
testing. idea being people can pull a docker image off a branch or pull
request. We will want this thought through before moving the main repo I
think.

thoughts?
-A

tweet around this: