zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Perpetual support problems using Spark for dependency link aggregation
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 03:55:15 GMT
Hi, Willem.

Considering most people struggle with running spark or don't have idea
why jobs don't distribute... (second problems being the nature of how
elasticsearch always dropping support for things)..

What exactly are you thinking to be put into a wiki or blog? We
actually have no answers for spark... so usually a wiki is where we'd
put some answers or such, although we tend to use README (and we've
put the little we know there). I don't quite understand the content
you are suggesting us write even if I agreed that it is likely to
solve the problem.

-A