zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Perpetual support problems using Spark for dependency link aggregation
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 03:33:53 GMT
Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the briefing of the support problem of Sparks.
We could always ask help from the community by providing enough
context information.
Maybe we can add a page in the zipkin wiki page and write twitter
about it, to see if we could attract some contributors.
>From my experience,  if we have a great idea, it won't take a long
time to find help from the open source community.

Regards,

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem