zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Devins-Suresh <badev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release review script wish-list thread
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2019 15:52:32 GMT
Hi Zoltan, to be honest I ended up doing the checks by hand on my work
computer so will have to recreate them.
I do however have a repo with the start of my dockerfile [1]. I added a
note about the approach I had planned on
taking in a comment. Please feel free to send me a PR, I could even
transfer to openzipkin-contrib if others were
Ok with it.

- Brian

1: https://github.com/devinsba/apache-release-verification