zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Devins-Suresh <badev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release review script wish-list thread
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2019 20:41:04 GMT
I actually started writing this myself too, I am creating a docker
container that
can run through the whole set of easy checks: GPG, sha512, repo/zip diff,
maven build, so I won't have to do these by hand in the future. I think
other
checks really should be done by hand, but I'm not opposed to a script
dropping
me into a less session and asking a question after about whether the
contents
of the file were ok