zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zipkin Brave Karaf (incubating) version 0.1.2
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2019 04:08:50 GMT
OK all should be resolved now. The new git hash is
4c28076fd617f4896cae77e773de7090bcebe6b4

All other locations etc should be the same. Here is a summary of glitches fixed:

* zip wasn't named correctly I formerly manually fixed it. Now that's automatic
* zip basedir wasn't intuitive. it is now brave-karaf-$version
* we accidentally published itests, now we don't
* dummy release notes didn't explain this was only a canary release

There was no code change only build script stuff.

-A

On Sat, Feb 9, 2019 at 10:38 PM Jorge Quilcate <quilcate.jorge@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> On 2/9/19 2:30 PM, Adrian Cole wrote:
> > agreed the release notes link is empty. I didn't go through the formality
> > of making release notes for 0.1.2
> >
> > On Sat, Feb 9, 2019, 9:19 PM Brian Devins-Suresh <badevins@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> >> +1
> >>
> >> Are release votes not supposed to include some synopsis of the changes? I
> >> know this is a first release within the incubator but it might be good to
> >> just call that out?

I'm