zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is sending all gitbox to the dev list common?
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2019 01:00:07 GMT
Sounds like a plan. maybe we'll create notifications@ Will wait for
others to awake before committing to that

Cheers!
-A

(hope you saw the pun)

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 1:58 AM Chris Lambertus <cml@apache.org> wrote:

> We’ve been discussing this recently within Infra. Gitbox by default sends github PR
notifications to dev@. We can change that to any list, so if you want you can just create
a new list and request the notifications be changed. If people aren’t interested in them,
they do not need to subscribe to the list.

> I don’t think we’ve had these notifications sent out previously (prior to gitbox)
but I believe we are required to capture the notifications on a list.