zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject pre-existing projects and the ASF
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2019 11:05:22 GMT
Hi, team, notably mentors.

I've gotten the impression that we are under a fairly strict era of the
ASF. One that has a bias for control.

That in mind, I wanted to pre-clear what should be implicit, which is that
existing zipkin projects in our orgs are allowed to remain in our org and
be released as usual after some repositories are moved to the ASF.

I can't imagine this being a problem in the old ASF, but yeah.. if this
will become a problem now, we have some serious discussion to do and that
is better done before moving any more repos to the incubator.

Please advise!
-A