zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zipkin Brave Karaf (incubating) version 0.1.2
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2019 10:35:47 GMT
> I can't find the GPG signature for the artifact and the checksum. I'm
> looking at
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/zipkin/brave-karaf/0.1.2/
> ,
> and am expecting to see two .asc files, and am not seeing any. Am I looking
> in the wrong place?

no that is the right place. I must have missed something. the stuff asked
me for my GPG password so something must have gotten lost. will report back.

The folder contained in the source zip is called
> "brave-karaf-parent-0.1.2". I'd expect it to be just "brave-karaf-0.1.2".
> (Quite possible I'm just missing some Java ecosystem knowledge and this is
> fine).

I think this is also valid. Let me look into customizing the artifact
basedir. It is inheriting this from the aggregator (base pom.xml) which we
intentionally name different as often the actual lib is called something
like brave-karaf