zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zipkin Brave Karaf (incubating) version 0.1.2
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2019 00:43:05 GMT
Thanks, all for the effort to verify and give feedback. Not to
distract the release thread, but I opened a pull request for the
glitches. Notably the git plugin that failed is unnecessary. I'll
finish the release when the 72hrs expires if we keep at this rate of
all +1s https://github.com/apache/incubator-zipkin-brave-karaf/pull/29