zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Is sending all gitbox to the dev list common?
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2019 00:51:05 GMT
Hi!

We've had some complaints of spam, and currently we've only migrated 2
repositories. I'm wondering what practices people are doing besides
filtering all gitbox to trash.

Notably, this is about redundant notifications of issue updates
  * most are already watching the repos in question or intentionally
ignoring those they don't care about

Is there a way this can be tuned so that every dev doesn't need to
setup an email filter? Are some using a different email list to allow
people who aren't on github to search for the same messages github
sends?

Best,
Adrian
Zipkin PPMC