zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: calling our mentors and champion to action (brave-karaf release)
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2019 03:38:28 GMT
Hi Adrian,

If you want to CANCEL the vote, you can send a mail to close it and
start a new thread once you finish the second cut.
It's a normal practices for our first around release.

I think you did a great job on the release. I'm around if you want to
ask for help.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem