zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Is sending all gitbox to the dev list common?
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2019 03:55:36 GMT
Lots of projects send these to commits@ with the replyTo set to dev@.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 9, 2019, at 6:24 PM, José Carlos Chávez <jcchavezs@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I think sending it to notifications is better as we can opt in/out and apply filters.
>
> Den søn. 10. feb. 2019, 02:00 skrev Adrian Cole <adrian.f.cole@gmail.com:
>> Sounds like a plan. maybe we'll create notifications@ Will wait for
>> others to awake before committing to that
>>
>> Cheers!
>> -A
>>

>> (hope you saw the pun)
>>
>> On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 1:58 AM Chris Lambertus <cml@apache.org> wrote:
>> >

>> > We’ve been discussing this recently within Infra. Gitbox by default sends
github PR notifications to dev@. We can change that to any list, so if you want you can just
create a new list and request the notifications be changed. If people aren’t interested
in them, they do not need to subscribe to the list.

>> > I don’t think we’ve had these notifications sent out previously (prior to
gitbox) but I believe we are required to capture the notifications on a list.