zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From "Mick Semb Wever" <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release review script wish-list thread
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2019 22:56:57 GMT
Over the weekend someone pointed out this too
 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/jackrabbit/check-release.sh

It's looks specific to jackrabbit, but it may be of help as a reference.

I think providing such a tool should be the responsibility of the IPMC, as opposed to the
terrible drive-by nit-picking. And a number of people have pointed out that tools like this,
and https://incubator.apache.org/clutch/ are far more effective forms of feedback from the
IPMC to podlings.

regards,
Mick