zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Lambertus <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is sending all gitbox to the dev list common?
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2019 00:58:13 GMT

We’ve been discussing this recently within Infra. Gitbox by default sends github PR notifications
to dev@. We can change that to any list, so if you want you can just create a new list and
request the notifications be changed. If people aren’t interested in them, they do not need
to subscribe to the list.

I don’t think we’ve had these notifications sent out previously (prior to gitbox) but
I believe we are required to capture the notifications on a list.

-Chris
ASF Infra