zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Jorge Quilcate <quilcate.jo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zipkin Brave Karaf (incubating) version 0.1.2
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2019 21:32:21 GMT
+1

I checked:

- Naming convention and hashing (Steps 1,2,3)

- To validate signature (Step 4) I had to trust gpg keys first[1] to
avoid this warning exception:

```

|gpg: WARNING: This key is not certified with a trusted signature! gpg:
There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.|

```

- Verified source content (Step 5), but last steps cause licensing
plugin warnings as it seems to rely on Git to get the year and this
steps are under the Subversion checkout.

```

Could not compute the year of the last git commit for file
/home/jeqo/src/dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator

```

Might be worth it to mention that Maven commands should be executed
under a git repository and not svn.

- Verified git tag (Step 6).

- Verified content built from git tag is identical to released (Step 7)

Also fixed a typo on documentation related to step numbers.

Jorge.

1: https://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html#AEN84