zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From "吴晟 Sheng Wu" <wu.sh...@foxmail.com>
Subject A blog about `Understand distributed trace easier in the incoming 6-GA`
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2019 08:58:45 GMT
Hi.

We always talk about why need distributed trace, but actually more important is how to use
it.
So I wrote this blog to talk this, there are several typical scenarios.
The blog is http://skywalking.apache.org/blog/2019-01-01-Understand-Trace.html ,
the twitter linked to this blog https://twitter.com/wusheng1108/status/1080385534625669120

I am forwarding this mail to SkyWalking, Zipkin, ShardingSphere, Dubbo communities, considering
these are all related to distributed tracing field
and SkyWalking.
Feedback is welcome. Please re-twitter this if you think this is helpful.

Hope this document will help the people who have interests in using distributed tracing system.

Thanks Adrian for helping on this blog.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108