zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Zoltán Nagy <abe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Let's try to spike first ASF release by fosdem
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2019 23:03:28 GMT
FTR, I've made sure I have some time most evenings this week for Zipkin, so
feel free to bug me if I seem to miss something that needs action. Just
checked on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16989, and bravely
added Gavin to the Core team on GitHub to make sure the repo transfer goes
smoothly.