zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Zoltán Nagy <abe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The brave-karaf is migrated!
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2019 11:32:45 GMT
https://builds.apache.org/job/incubator-zipkin-brave-karaf/ now builds and
uploads SNAPSHOT releases on all master commits (assuming tests pass
first). See here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/zipkin/brave/karaf/

(See also
https://builds.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/incubator-zipkin-brave-karaf/branches/
for a fancier view on the Jenkins job, if you're into that)

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 5:50 PM Zoltán Nagy <abesto@apache.org> wrote:

> Update on the Jenkins side of things:
> https://builds.apache.org/view/Z/view/Zipkin/job/incubator-zipkin-brave-karaf/
> now runs tests on all commits on all branches, and reports results to
> GitHub. It may or may not pick up pull requests automatically, or maybe
> only every 15 minutes (hey, it's not like computers are an exact science).
> Next actions planned for tomorrow:
>
> * ask INFRA to set up the relevant webhook
> * replace my personal access token with something better, hopefully
> provided by INFRA
> * publish SNAPSHOTs into the Apache snapshot repo
>
> On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 4:54 PM Zoltán Nagy <abesto@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hmm, never mind that, a plugin does seem to be installed, I'll just need
>> to figure out how to talk to it from a Pipeline script :)
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 4:48 PM Zoltán Nagy <abesto@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for the offer, Andriy! I've already set up a pipeline job PoC-ing
>>> that we can build and collect test results (
>>> https://builds.apache.org/view/Z/view/Zipkin/job/incubator-zipkin-brave-karaf-test/),
>>> now looking into how test result notifications to GitHub would work. I
>>> can't seem to find any installed plugins that would allow for that, but I'm
>>> sure I must just be missing something. Any pointers in that would be
>>> appreciated :)

FWIW,

I'm