zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Zoltán Nagy <abe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The brave-karaf is migrated!
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2019 16:48:19 GMT
Thanks for the offer, Andriy! I've already set up a pipeline job PoC-ing
that we can build and collect test results (
https://builds.apache.org/view/Z/view/Zipkin/job/incubator-zipkin-brave-karaf-test/),
now looking into how test result notifications to GitHub would work. I
can't seem to find any installed plugins that would allow for that, but I'm
sure I must just be missing something. Any pointers in that would be
appreciated :)