zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Zoltán Nagy <abe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The brave-karaf is migrated!
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2019 17:50:11 GMT
Update on the Jenkins side of things:
https://builds.apache.org/view/Z/view/Zipkin/job/incubator-zipkin-brave-karaf/
now runs tests on all commits on all branches, and reports results to
GitHub. It may or may not pick up pull requests automatically, or maybe
only every 15 minutes (hey, it's not like computers are an exact science).
Next actions planned for tomorrow:

* ask INFRA to set up the relevant webhook
* replace my personal access token with something better, hopefully
provided by INFRA
* publish SNAPSHOTs into the Apache snapshot repo